Как узнать код в каталоге по коду запчасти?

Тема в разделе "Задать вопрос Тех.центру Коллекция Ягуар", создана пользователем pelfor, 18 июл 2020.

1. pelfor

pelfor New Member

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    pelfor
    Автомобиль:
    XF
    Комплектация:
    sport
    Год a/м:
    Или секретно?

Конкретно интересует GX63-13W030-ME

Спасибо!

2. pelfor

pelfor New Member

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    pelfor
    Автомобиль:
    XF
    Комплектация:
    sport
    Год a/м:
    нашел вот такую инфу но она совсем не в помощь

Hi Everyone,

Being a tad bored, it's raining and a feeling of growing annoyance has led me on a journey this morning.

My Irritation?

The long Jaguar part numbers on anything bigger than a nut, bolt, washer, etc.

The first thing to understand, it's a throwback to Ford Ownership which continues under todays current owners, TATA.

Using 2W93 - 12A345 - AA as an example (no idea if a genuine part, I made it up).

2W93 is the Prefix which gives the following information.

• 2 is the year the part was 1st introduced for a specific models introduction
    • W9 is the actual range of vehicle it was fitted to
    • 3 indicates which part of Jaguar had the design responsibility, for our needs this can be disregarded

So this prefix indicates the part was introduced in 2002 for an XJ Series, in this instance the X350.

12A345 is the Master Part Number.

• As far as I can decipher, it signifies the actual family of parts it comes from
    • It will appear on different models eg, 15K866 is a Park Distance Control Module
    • It is not a unique part number, for that C2C12345 type part numbers come into play

AA is the Suffix, information on Edition & Revision

• AA would indicate the 1st production of an item, its original design
    • Second letter change to AB, AC, etc indicates the items design has been changed, B = 1st revision, C = 2nd revision and so on, same part with the same function
    • First letter change to BA, CA, etc indicates a part with the same function as AA, but slightly different in manufacture or (possibly manufacturer, confirmation req)
    • Both letter change to BB, BC, etc is a mix of the 2 previous points

A note of caution, the PDC has 2 variants, a 4 channel and an 8 channel, other items may have similar. Following the above breakdown will not decipher which you need, for that you will need to know if the part you've taken off shares the same location as another with enhanced abilities. The AC compressor is another example, being either 2 zone or 4 zone climate control. In both instances I can confirm the actual parts indicate this difference.

Time for a cup of tea and ginger dunking [​IMG]

So what else have I found out on my interweb trip across the Atlantic and Pacific?

Let's take another look at the Prefix - The first digit, the parts year of introduction

• X is 1999
    • Y is 2000
    • 1 thru 9 is 2001 to 2009
    • A thru R is 2010 to 2024 (I is not used)

Prefix 2nd & 3rd Digits

• R8 = S Type, X200
    • W8 = XK8 & XKR, X100 - X150
    • W9 = XJ Series, X300 - X350 - X358 - X351 - X360 (future XJ)
    • X1 = F Type, X152 (was X600)
    • X2 = XF, X250 - X260
    • X4 = X Type, X400
    • X6 = XE, X760

If anyone has a car with parts showing either X3 or X5, let me know and I'll amend.

So the part on my car that set me off on this endeavour? I've referenced it above,

My Park Distance Control Module, which has 2W93-15K866-BC 8 Channel printed on it.

A search on ebay throws up loads of modules with 15K866, but just which is or is likely to be the same, hence the need to understand the Prefix and Suffix.

By my reckoning, if the part for sale has the same prefix, master part number and 8 channel visible, then I'm good to go. I'd even go so far to say that an S Type PDC that could read 2R83-15K866-?? 8 Channel would do.

Hope this helps, I enjoyed the search but I now need some fresh air and perhaps a chocolate Hob Nob with my tea this time.

Rich

Поделиться этой страницей